- Update block captains list
- Ensure that all residents know who their block captains are
- Have updated contact information for each resident
- Include the emergency contact form in the welcome package to new residents
- Encourage all residents to take a proactive role in preventing crime and protecting our neighborhood
- Work with the social committee to include information to the new residents who move in about our neighborhood watch and to let them know who their block captain is
- Identify problem residents (drug dealers, sex offenders, etc.) and come up with a legal solution to deal with them
Roles and Responsibilities:
Notice Something Unusual?
When you notice something unusual or note unfamiliar vehicles, people and/or activity, please, please, please call the police. It's better to let them check it out and KNOW things are okay than to find out something was askew and wish you HAD pursued and reported your suspicion. It is our community, our families and our homes which are at stake. Let's be even more pro-active about keeping the Parks at Durham Lake a comfortable and safe place to reside.
Now that we have our Neighborhood Watch, we need more people to get involved. We have a Committee Head and Block Captains, but what we need now is the community to step up and become active in this quest.
An ole proverb says: "It takes a village to raise a child" well let's start our own proverb and say: "It takes a community to stop a thief."
If you would like further information on how you can participate in our neighborhood watch please contact one of the committee members.
REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY TO THE FAIRBURN POLICE DEPT.
Emergency: call 911
When To Call 911
After you have called the police, please fill out the Incident Report Form so that we can let everyone in The Parks At Durham Lake know what is happening in our community.
News & Events
Piedmont Fayette Hospital
1255 Highway 54 West
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Southern Regional Medical Center
11 Upper Riverdale Road
Riverdale, GA 30274
Standard CPR for adults - 3 simple steps
Hands-only CPR for adults - 2 simple steps
CPR for children - 3 steps for small children
CPR for infants - 5 simple steps
Standard CPR pocket guide - Printable
Hands-only CPR pocket guide - Printable
CPR for cats & dogs - CPR for your family pet
Metro Atlanta Red Cross
American Red cross
National Fire Protection Association
Georgia Office of Insurance & Safety