Men of Purpose: (M.O.P.)
Chair: Jeff McCrae
Co-Chair: Arthur Martin
Thursday July 14th at 6:00pm
To assist other committees with their projects, to assist the community with various projects and to assist with upgrades of structures around the community. Organize adult events for the community.
Our Community is only as successful as we make it. By getting involved, you can make a real difference in the community.
Our HOA is homeowner controlled and has the mission of serving the homeowners and maintaining their property values. With such a large community, your ideas, input and other contributions are not only welcomed, but needed. All of the HOA meetings are open to the community and we strongly encourage homeowners to come.
If you would like to join one of the neighborhood committees, please contact the appropriate committee chair or fill out the Join Committee Form below.
- Establish a help/aid program for the elderly, ill and persons of need in our community.
- Pick up trash around the community.
- Drive through the community on a regualr basis to assist the neighborhood watch.
- Cut grass in lots that are over grown.
- Have fundraisers to raise money for projects that are not funded by the HOA.